continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plexus components
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 07:49:43 GMT
I think we'll find more components we use (eg plexus-action) will get
the same treatment.

I think bringing them in (with IP Clearance) is ok in the short term,
since we have a plan to integrate/remove a lot of them.

I'm not sure a separate trunk is really needed - they could be under
continuum/trunk/components and released with the rest of Continuum to
avoid the separate unnecessary vote/release cycle.

- Brett