continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Continuum at Agile 2008
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:39:36 GMT
I'll blog the experience and provide the link.  I'll do a separate
blog about continuum, as I'm starting to prefer more frequent, smaller
blog articles.  I have a tendancy to over-write when I get started.

Oh, and for your amusement, the whole Nexus vs. Archiva thing came
up.  Very funny.  not seriously, but there was a bit of "well, so and
so is on that project, yadda yadda".  It all evened out quickly, but
still, I'm always amused when religion is added to a conference
proceeding.

Christian.