continuum-dev mailing list archives

From jgifford <jgiff...@wernervas.com>
Subject Re: Making scm connection optional
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:46:39 GMT

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> Can you explain more about getting two builds?  Do you have the
> project added twice or multiple build definitions?

We do have multiple build definitions for each member project, but our
scheduler invokes only one of the build definitions.  But the Build results
for the member project has two results for any execution of that build
definition no matter if it was manually executed or scheduled.  I can send
you a screen shot if that would help.  I'm not sure I can send it through
mailing list though, so it'll have to be directly to you.