continuum-dev mailing list archives

From jgifford <jgiff...@wernervas.com>
Subject Re: Making scm connection optional
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:05:15 GMT

I've ran into this issue with Continuum 1.1 and removing the 'connection'
element from the pom's repository section.  We removed the 'connection'
element because the documentation site generation features for Maven uses
that element to indicate that a repository has anonymous access.  In our
case this is totally bogus, so we removed the element to correct this
information in the site documentation that is generated.

With the element removed, Continuum 1.1 works, but we get two builds now.
One that always fails indicating that the
'update-project-from-working-directory' could not be executed.  With this,
the version information that is usually updated is not being updated.   The
second one is the actual build and that works as expected.

Hope this helps,

Johnathan