Hey everybody,

I'm struggling with a maybe tiny problem.
At our company, we utilised our continuum a bit. There is a new jsp which includes an iframe with an internal site of us. For this side you have to provide the Continuum username, which I now need without typing it manually.
So, is there any possibility to get that username as a string?? The hook could be on jsp or action. I know, the redback security provides the most details about the security and userstuff, but I'm not very familar with that and I really simply need the uname as string without additinal information! Is there any way?

Cheers and thanks,
Tobias