continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching for local repository related changes
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:20:26 GMT
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, I'm planning to create a branch to apply and review Marica's work
> on CONTINUUM-782 (local repository purging) and related issues --
> separate local repos per group, etc.
>
> It looks like CONTINUUM-1759 (ability to delete working copies
> associated with releases) was combined with 782, though I don't
> immediately see how it's related.

I was waiting for Marica's iCLA to be recorded, which has now
happened.  However, I'm booked for the next week, so if anyone else
wants to review and commit this, feel free.  I won't get back to it
until next Wednesday at the earliest.

I like it. :)  A branch may not be necessary unless someone else sees
something that needs more work or discussion.

One slight concern I have is that it introduces a dependency on an
Archiva jar.  It was a snapshot dependency, but Archiva just released
1.1 so that's no longer a problem.  But is this something that Archiva
intends for re-use, or just something internal to it?

--
Wendy