continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Gröne <t.gro...@lvm.de>
Subject Continuum user Information
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:44:49 GMT
Hey everybody,

I'm struggling with a maybe tiny problem.
At our company, we utilised our continuum a bit. There is a new jsp which
includes an iframe with an internal site of us. For this side you have to
provide the Continuum username, which I now need without typing it
manually.
So, is there any possibility to get that username as a string?? The hook
could be on jsp or action. I know, the redback security provides the most
details about the security and userstuff, but I'm not very familar with
that and I really simply need the uname as string without additinal
information! Is there any way?

Cheers and thanks,
Tobias
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, Binary, 0 bytes)
View raw message