continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Marica Tan" <c...@exist.com>
Subject Re: refactoring the SCM
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:46:32 GMT
Ok here's my new proposal :)

SCM Errors
1. Separation of configuration/pre-build from actual build
2. Create new state for svn failure but will use ( x ) for the icon
3. Still send a notification if there's an svn failure. ( I would still like
to be notified if something like this happens )
4. Have a checkout/update error field on the project.
5. Can release project even if it has a state of svn failure
6. Do not create a build result for transient errors

Cancelling a build
7. Cancelled build will trigger a skip but will still have it's previous
state.

WDYT?

- Marica