continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Marica Tan" <c...@exist.com>
Subject Re: refactoring the SCM
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 05:54:06 GMT
On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> The more I think about it, the current (x) really signifies the right
> thing, but the way it is treated needs to be improved as you've described.
> WDYT?

You mean putting the error in the session? I think if there is a transient
error then we put it into session so that even if you leave the group
summary page while it's still updating/checking out and an svn failure
occur, it's still possible to show the (x) and the error message. But once
you leave the page again or make a refresh, the error will be gone ( we
removed the error from the session once it is displayed ) and the status
will be the previous status of the project.

- Marica