continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build manager was: Mail notification templates override
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:16:26 GMT
Actually, for a project with sub-modules, if all scm changes are in a
sub-modules, the parent pom is built so then all sub-modules are build too.
My fix will check if changes are only in sub-modules or on the parent too.
If they are only in sub-modules, Continuum won't build the parent project
and will save lot of build cycle, so only effective changed project will be
build.

Emmanuel