continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail notification templates override
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:42:37 GMT
I'm working on the build manager actually, but in few days, I'll migrate to
a Spring mail sender [1], at the same time, I'd like to work on the
possibility to override the template without to modify the webapp content.
Maybe I'll work on CONTINUUM-1252 too

[1]
http://springtips.blogspot.com/2008/06/send-e-mail-using-spring-and-javamail.html