continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Installations - single Database?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:45:19 GMT
from embedded derby db to a network server db, you have nothin to do on the
db. Just start the server to use the db directory and update jdbc URLs.

About Oracle, I'm totally sure all works fine, but you can try to use the
migration tool you'll find on the site (
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.1/installation/upgrade.html)

Emmanuel