continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mail notification templates override
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:56:22 GMT
Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
I have started some jobs on this part with commons-configuration (in
the module continuum-configuration).
The configuration will be in the following format :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <continuum>
    <baseUrl>http://test/zloug</baseUrl>
    etc....
    <proxyHost>localhost</proxyHost>
    <proxyPort>8080</proxyPort>
  </continuum>
</configuration>

If you agree, I will use it to replace current DefaultConfigurationService.

Thanks for review,
--
Olivier