continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum data accumulation
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 22:41:34 GMT
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> > * security roles (no way to delete these, either,)
>
>  that's a bug isn't it? It should be attached to the groups they belong to.

No.  Roles don't get deleted when the project does... otherwise in a
distributed installation, you might end up removing roles that are
still in use on another instance.  (Shared user database, same project
group exists on more than one server... perhaps different platforms.)
(REDBACK-138)

> > * release working copies (** can't be deleted from UI)
>
>  aren't these under the project working copy? Still would be best separated.

No, every time you release you get a new directory in
/path/to/working-copies.  It's somewhat related to the fact the text
output from releases is discarded... it should show up in the build
results, or somewhere, and then we could add a delete option.
(CONTINUUM-1759)

Thanks,
--
Wendy