continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum data accumulation
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 22:30:39 GMT
Good idea Wendy. Your list looks complete to me.

On 12/05/2008, at 8:20 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> * security roles (no way to delete these, either,)

that's a bug isn't it? It should be attached to the groups they belong
to.

> Filesystem
> * log files (list?)

the only one controlled by Continuum is the rotated continuum.log from
log4j. The rest are from the container, in the case of the default
bundle it's a short, rotated wrapper log and stdout log (I don't think
access log is enabled)

> * release working copies (** can't be deleted from UI)

aren't these under the project working copy? Still would be best
separated.

Cheers,
Brett

--