continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum and plain text passwords
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:54:27 GMT
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Rahul Thakur
<rahul.thakur.xdev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same thought.
>
>  release.properties is a temporary file used by Maven; if for some reason it
> persists, we can choose not to display its contents.

Can we apply the filter only to Maven 2 projects?  (A shell or ant
project might use that filename for something unrelated...)

This only solves part of the problem, since if the file exists, anyone
with a project developer role could get to it and display it by adding
a shell project with a simple script.)

What can we do to clean up better after a failed release?  (It would
be manual, but does the rollback feature even work?  IIRC it hung last
time I tried it.)

--
Wendy