continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Making scm connection optional
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 19:17:49 GMT
Currently when you add a Maven 2 project to Continuum, it complains if
you don't have a scm connection url in the pom.

Can this be optional?  If it's not present, just assume that the url
you were given to fetch the pom from is also the scm url.  I'd be fine
with defaulting to svn, but we could make that configurable.

The scm elements are only really required for releases, and not
everyone uses the release feature of Maven/Continuum.

WDYT?  (The feature request came from a Hudson user I talked to at AC EU.)

--
Wendy