continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changes in JIRA
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:14:12 GMT
Ok, I'm done :)

The good news: I closed over 100 out of date/duplicate issues.

The bad news: the number of fixes for 1.2 went from 25 to 113. Some of
these are things I want that I'm hoping to take a stab at, some have
patches, some just need a quick review. We could probably get that
down pretty quickly with a few volunteers :) But if not, many could
easily be cut to 1.3. But it seems a lot easier to find things now.

1.x are things I consider to still be real issues and feature requests
that we should look to slot in to future versions.

I was thinking that each release could be associated with one
architectural change on the way to 2.0 (1.2 introduces Spring, 1.3
JPA, 1.4 workflow). And along the way we kill off the annoyances and
bugs first and focus on continuing to make Continuum bullet proof and
easy to use.

Any thoughts on things that might be mis-assigned?

HTH,
Brett