continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need comments on CONTINUUM-1719
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:52:56 GMT
This seems to make sense to me. Though I'd also be happy with
selecting one solution and deprecating the xmlrpc.

I've been thinking here about a proposal for separating the builder of
Continuum out from the web interface to clean up the design a bit, and
even being able to run it independently. I think a REST interface to
the build information makes a lot of sense (and properly secured,
could make a good remote trigger for an SCM hook, etc).

I'll try and get this out to the list tomorrow.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org