continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 01:07:32 GMT
Hi Brett,

I actually started moving the wiki docs from Codehaus to cwiki but then
some of that stuff was un-done and only the recent 1.2 roadmap
discussions were kept on cwiki at Apache thinking that the old stuff can
be referenced from cwiki instead. Does that sounds like a better option?

I don't have any issues copying over everything from Codehaus wiki if
that makes it more more convenient to users.

Cheers,
Rahul