continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Workflow engine
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:13:14 GMT
I tried to look at OSWorkflow a while back and found it to be pretty
much not what we want. It is very user driven and it was very hard to
get it to work in a way that Continuum needed it to.

OSWorkflow is perfect for JIRA and the like, but not for server
applications. My current bet is on the stuff from JBoss. ODE seems to be
more on a BPEL level. ServiceMix used to have something for Java-based
workflow composition (bean flow was it?) that looked pretty much what I
was looking for at that time.

--
Trygve