continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Injecting an alternative implementation
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:53:57 GMT
I'm trying to use an alternative implementation of
DefaultDirectoryService, ChrootJailDirectoryService, which is in the
plexus config with the "chrootjail" role-hint.

what would be the easiest way to force the use of that one instead of
the default (that has role-hint "default") everywhere?

Plexus used to complain if there were two implementations of the same
interface and no role hint was provided for injection, but seems it's
not the case anymore. And if I remove the "default" one from plexus
then Spring complains that it can't find the bean
'workingDirectoryService'. Maybe I should just forget plexus and do it
in Spring ?

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.