continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Workflow engine
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:02:22 GMT
For the moment, I'm -0 for plexus-spe, probably because I don't know one
project that use it and we don't have a documentation about it.

For next versions of Continuum, I'd like we use external tools known by
users so it will be more easy to grow our community.
An other point before to choose a tool is to define what will be the role of
the workflow in the core. Will it be use only in one Continuum node or will
can be explode worflow steps on each node when Continuum will be used with
the distributed mode.

Emmanuel