continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Continuum Site
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:35:20 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2008/3/12, Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.xdev@gmail.com>:
> > Greetings All!
> >
> >  So, we are a top-level project at Apache... yay!! \o/
> >
> >  I am sure all of us here would have picked up other gradual changes
> >  being effected (SVN, mailing lists, site...etc).
> >
> >  I think now is the time we should reorganise the Continuum Website.
> >  These are some items that I was thinking:
> >  1)  Updates to CSS templates to give it a distinct look.
> Sure you can write a continuum skin ?
> >  2)  Does anyone think the site content merits a reorganisation?

Do you think it would be better to move all  the site content in the wiki
and generate the html pages (like Geronimo or activemq) or do you prefer the
actual way?
I think it would be good to use the wiki to be more reactive and to organize
pages like we want.

> >  3)  There are some unwritten User/Dev Guides that could do with some
> >  content.
>
> yes sure (are you volunteer ;-) )

:)
I don't have internet connection at home, probably until the end of March,
so I can't help for the moment.