continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable XML RPC in Continuum?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:18:45 GMT
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 12:26 AM, Rahul Thakur
<rahul.thakur.xdev@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have been looking through the Continuum site to find references in
>  docs on how to enable XML RPC for a Continuum instance, but haven't
>  found any, except:
>   http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.1/developer_guides/xmlrpc.html
>  which is not what I am looking for.

As Emmanuel mentioned, it doesn't need to be enabled, just use the
continuum/xmlrpc urls as mentioned on that page.

There is a sample client in the Continuum code, however there's  a
serious bug in 1.1:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1590

I've had no trouble using 1.2-SNAPSHOT xmlprc jars on both the server
and client side with a Continuum 1.1 instance though.

--
Wendy