continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Slide" <richard.sl...@gmail.com>
Subject import continuum-jpa
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:08:26 GMT
Hello all,

I'd like to import continuum-jpa source code in Eclipse and start to modify
something.

After i download the source and compile the code with the command

mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true && mvn eclipse:eclipse

the build finish successfully i try to import the project in eclipse.

I put M2_REPO under the correct directory but during the compiling i get

following error
Cannot nest 'continuum-legacy/target/classes/META-INF' inside output folder
'continuum-legacy/target/classes'

Now could you tell me please how to resolve this problem ?

For change the code do you an IDE ? If Yes which one ??

Cheers

--Richard