continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: import continuum-jpa
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:37:25 GMT
I go the other way.  I use the m2eclipse plugin, and then do a:

File -> Import -> Existing projects -> Maven Project, then select the
root continuum folder.

I don't even use the maven-eclipse-plugin folder, as the m2eclipse
folder just reads the pom files and sets it all up for me in eclipse.
Generally I have found this to work with any maven project I have ever
tried.

regards,
Christian.