continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confused about the branches
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:23:27 GMT

On 04/03/2008, at 10:47 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Agree on this.
> Currently there is a blocking issue with xml-rpc CONTINUUM-1590 which
> prevent using xml-rpc :-(.

Cool - shall we just start using the 1.2 bucket in JIRA? There are
only 14 issues there now so maybe we could keep that to 20-30 issues
all together and release it.

I found these changes on trunk that are not on the branch: r617400.
(The rest is documentation)

I found these changes on the branch that are not on trunk: r627196,
r620613, r620612, r620611

I think we should just merge all those from the branch to trunk, set
it as v1.2, and close the branch for now?

> If no objections, I will change root pom to not have anymore maven pom
> as parent.

Sounds good - do you think we should have a Continuum parent POM like
we do for Archiva?

Cheers,
Brett

--