continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spring branch (merge in trunk)
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:52:33 GMT
This is fixed. current trunk works fine now.
And ${plexus.home} too (You can have a look at the end of the page [1])
I think we could do something similar for ${basedir} instead of the
current implementation with a String.replace.
WDYT ?

--
Olivier

[1] http://plexus.codehaus.org/plexus-components/plexus-spring/