continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: import continuum-jpa
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:24:39 GMT
After mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse.

File -> Import -> Existing projects into workspace -> select the root
directory (means continuum root folder).

Concerning issue with directory, right click on the project
continuum-legacy in eclipse.
Java Build Path -> look at the Source tab and here you have to excluse
the directory.

But it's weird. Perso I don't have the issue. Are you using a snapshot
version of the maven-eclipse-plugin ?

--
Olivier