continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build Error against trunk - First Build
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:53:43 GMT
Oops.
I have fixed that in the branch but not in the trunk. (my bad !!).

The parent pom is deployed in the apache snapshot repo.
You can fix that by adding the following repo in your settings.

    <!-- comment when continuum parent is released -->
    <repository>
      <id>people.apache.org</id>
      <name>Apache Snapshot Development Repository</name>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>