continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "murali mohan" <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: import continuum-jpa
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:18:24 GMT
I also have problems in compiling the code in Eclipse because of the
hierarchichal project structure. I have not worked in such a proj structure
in eclipse before. Can somebody help us in compiling/setting up the code in
Eclipse? This will help other new comers also.

BTW, i did an mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse from the root folder before
opening in Eclipse. But eclipse stil does not seem to have got it right. mvn
compile works fine.

Murali.