continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Thakur" <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Workflow engine
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 04:38:11 GMT
Yeah, my idea was to refactor and wrap up current tasks/actions in the
build controller into a workflow and get that to work first.

There are other possibilities, of course, having user defined build
workflows and ability to invoke them remotely.

Any suggestions for a WF engine? I am not sure if implementing
something from scratch is a good idea.

Cheers,
Rahul