continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Workflow engine
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:40:08 GMT

I am inclined to "+1" something comprehensively documented and used.

I imagine the workflow compositions to be done by the user and be
exposed as service for invocation/monitoring/management. A WF engine
based on petri nets would be neat. Also, I think it might be a better
idea to persist the WF definitions to an underlying store (DB).

Rahul