continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Some work on docs
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 03:25:35 GMT
I did some work on the Release Management docs today.  I'm doing this
in a timeboxed fashion, and when the time is up, it gets committed.
Otherwise it will sit here on my hard drive and never get finished. :)

Today I spent most of my time capturing screen shots, so there's not
much text.  I'm not especially attached to any of it, so if you want
to delete, rearrange, or add to it, feel free!

Olivier, what ever happened to the video captures you did?  I was
playing with that too today, using Snapz Pro X.

View raw message