continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Continuum is now an Apache top level project
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:10:11 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

These are the incubator graduation steps and they mostly seem to apply
here too: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation
. Many of them are for you to do directly. I've filed the
infrastructure issue (INFRA-1532) and placed you in the chairs group
already.

Cheers,
Brett