continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Continuum 2.0 Roadmap
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:57:07 GMT

Another feature (rather features) that i would like to see is around
Change tracking/audit.

I would like to add to the feature list - integration with some of
popular Change management/ Bug tracking systems, such that user can see
issues fixed in a build.

On a related note, I think we are already capturing changes in the SCM
but we should present them in the separate view for more visibility.

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> Hi
> I started a document [1] with my ideas about Continuum 2.
> As you can see in this doc, I want to add lot of things in the next version.
> Feel free to comment on it.
> [1]
> Emmanuel

View raw message