continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Continuum 2.0 Roadmap
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:57:07 GMT

Another feature (rather features) that i would like to see is around
Change tracking/audit.

I would like to add to the feature list - integration with some of
popular Change management/ Bug tracking systems, such that user can see
issues fixed in a build.

On a related note, I think we are already capturing changes in the SCM
but we should present them in the separate view for more visibility.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Rahul