continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Continuum 2.0 Roadmap
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:25:27 GMT
Some good points emerging from this discussion! :-)

Would it be a nice idea to put following on wiki:
1)  State goals/philosophy for C2 in light of lessons learnt from 1.x
development - lean, mean, extensible (~add any other here~)
2)  Document *all* features/requirements we want to see in C2 on wiki
(even if they are already present in 1.x!).
3)  Draw a proposed architecture.
4)  Assign items in (1) a priority/weight. Add use-cases to each item in
(1) to determine this.
5)  Group the priortised requirements/features into milestones.
6)  Start cutting code.

Thoughts?

PS: Codehaus wiki seems to be very slow. Any chance we can have a space
created on Apache wiki? Or, I guess it will have to wait for TLP vote.

Cheers,
Rahul