continuum-dev mailing list archives

From jimmy <jimj...@jamespells.com>
Subject XMLRPC Extensions
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 18:55:13 GMT
I am wondering exactly what the XMLRPC Extensions are that you are using
entail?

I am trying to write an XMLRPC Client in Python to connect to Continuum
but it appears that the standard XMLRPC implementation provided by
Python does not work and I am trying to pinpoint the problem

I have been diving into Continuum code trying to figure out how it
differs from a standard XMLRPC implementation.

Right now my best guess is an authentication problem using Python's
XMLRPC library but that is just a guess.

Basically every command I try to execute on my Continuum server I get a
fault error message of 'No such handler: system.listMethods'

Any information or pointers would be beneficial.

Thank You

Jimmy