continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:40:01 GMT
Brett,

What do you mean with "proposed project description, and the proposal" ?
I thought to send only a proposal like this one:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/openejb-dev@incubator.apache.org/6461007.html
Do you think to something else?
If it's only that, I think I'll send it this week, maybe the next.

Emmanuel