continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document Template
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:20:24 GMT
it is certainly a good place to start :)

without looking through those continuum issues, I would say that your best
bet is to dig into the code a bit, come up with a gameplan on what you think
ought to be modified where, maybe a patch or three to th dev list and give
us an idea what your thinking...

cheers! and welcome :)

jesse

--