continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum update
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:29:54 GMT
along these lines I released the 1.0 for redback this weekend (including
configuration web page!) and am setting up a similar 1.0.x branch for it so
continuum and the other projects using it can maintain fixes as needed.

http://archive.redback.codehaus.org/dev/a43524d00801201757r2fa2d7d8h51de14d3d87e6577%40mail.gmail.com

am hoping we can get some neat things in place for 2.x continuum :)

jesse

p.s. for wendy: http://redback.codehaus.org/configuration.html

--
jesse mcconnell