continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:44:13 GMT
Yep, that's the type of proposal. It might be better to look for one
from Jakarta since that's closer to Continuum's scenario. And the
description I refer to is entered into the 1st and 3rd paragraph
(though the description can be more than that if desired). It's really
the "mission statement" and scope of the project.