continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:42:11 GMT
So, what's next?

This seems generally in favour - now might be a good time to get
started on it?

 From past experience the steps would be:
- poll the current maven committers to see who is interested in
participating in the TLP
- draft a resolution with those committers as the initial PMC
- vote on sending the resolution to the board

The board next meets in mid-January.

Any thoughts on moving forward with this?

- Brett