continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-4
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 03:37:46 GMT

> Continuum 1.1-beta-4 is ready for release

+1 - looks good here, license and notice are in place, I added some m2
projects and tried a few things.

I don't care for the column title of "Nb Projects" on the summary
page.  How about "Total"?  And I'd put it on the far right so that it
reads like an equation:  success + failure + error = total

On the 'Edit' page for the group, the projects are not listed in the
same order as they are on the summary page.  (This caused me to move
the wrong project, since I chose the 'first' one, however...)

Moving projects between groups now works. :)

--
Wendy