continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r582242 - in /maven/continuum/branches/continuum-site_1.1/src/site: apt/documentation/1_1/administrator_guides/monitoring.apt site.xml
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:27:03 GMT
On 10/5/07, evenisse@apache.org <evenisse@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: evenisse
> Date: Fri Oct  5 06:02:30 2007
> New Revision: 582242

> Log:
> Add monitoring page written by wendy on the wiki

We were talking about this one on IRC.  Technically I don't think wiki
contributions have been submitted to the ASF for inclusion.  I don't
object to this one, but in general I don't think it's okay to
incorporate them without the author's permission.

Robert had a good blog entry recently about third party contributions:
http://www.jroller.com/robertburrelldonkin/entry/icla_committing_third_party_contributions

But looking at the Codehaus JIRAs page for attachments, we don't have
that opt-in checkbox. :(

Thoughts?

--
Wendy