continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 Roadmap
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:29:39 GMT

> We are near the end of 1.1, it's time to discuss of 1.2 roadmap :)
>
> For this new version, my vision is:

Sounds good in general.

I'm not thrilled with GWT-- I'm suspicious of code generation-- but
since I'm not doing the work I'm not going to complain (too much)
(until it breaks).

If you're going to completely change the UI, then this is going to
feel like a "2.0" even if not much changes behind the scenes
functionality wise.

We've talked about Continuum being distributed-- having a master
server that farms out builds to others, or at least consolidates the
build results from all of the others.  That might be something for 2.0
(or 3.0, see above. :) though ).

Thanks!
--
Wendy