continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-310 - customizable email templates
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:41:58 GMT
> We can't move all in the db because schema updates can be a pain.
> In 1.2 all the conf, actually written in application.xml, will be move to an external
file. This file will can be stored in ${user.home} so each installs will can use it like it
is done in
> archiva-configuration.

... or $CONTINUUM_HOME/conf, I assume?

Rahul, not sure if that was meant for me, but I'm not in favor of
putting either the configuration or the email templates in the
database.  Plain text rules. :)

Assuming they are loaded from the classpath, then the
path/package/filename goes in continuum.xml, and the files themselves
go somewhere that they end up on the classpath.

--
Wendy