continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-310 - customizable email templates
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:04:48 GMT
I rather like the configuration of pebble where some of the configuration is
just putting in classnames and the same could easily be done with the vm
template resource location, source from some configuration and then if
resource isn't found just use the default like emm was saying...

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com