continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "olivier lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-310 - customizable email templates
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:38:16 GMT
Hi,
File in ${user.home} can cause  trouble if you have two continuum instances
started with the same user/id and if you need different configurations
between instances.
But we can think about something which merge between $CONTINUUM_HOME/conf
and ${user.home) (I think plexus-registry can do this because it use
commons-configuration) with configuration in $CONTINUUM_HOME/conf  wins.
--
Olivier

--
Olivier